POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tardis(unfinished) : Re: Tardis(unfinished) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:19:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tardis(unfinished)
From: Erick
Date: 25 Jan 2000 18:55:57
Message: <388e380d@news.povray.org>
Last year. I found somewhere on the net an image to build the tardis with
paper and glue. I loved it. I regret I haven't got the website in my
favourites, or I could do you a small favor. This version still needs some
finishing, I guess. The real Tardis should look a little battered, with all
the conflicts the doctor got into. Still, this looks promising.

Just last week, I found a book I was given on my birthday, thirty years ago.
Dr Who and the Daleks. I still love it.

Erick
http://home.planet.nl/~ejvermeulen/home.html