POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Inverse Kinematics Neck images : Re: Inverse Kinematics Neck images Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inverse Kinematics Neck images
From: Rune
Date: 25 Jan 2000 16:12:10
Message: <388e11aa@news.povray.org>
David Fontaine wrote:
>Has some good uses. I bet it can even be
>used for serpent-like creatures coming
>out of the ground! :-p

Now what makes you think that!? ;-)

No, of course it can be used with many
regular animals as well, I just wanted to
make it simple because it was just a
sample scene.

OK, it probably can't be used for so many
animals after all. But there's some.
Giraffes, elephants, swans, ostriches, many
other birds, snakes, and, err, all a whole
lot of fantasy animals...

I want to make a dragon using it sometime...
Actually, that's the reason I made it in
the first place.

But now I've temporarily lost interest for
that, and will instead work on some of the
dozens of other projects I've been thinking
of.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated January 24: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,