POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Megapov demo files : Re: Megapov demo files Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:17:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Megapov demo files
From: Tom Melly
Date: 25 Jan 2000 06:49:20
Message: <388d8dc0@news.povray.org>
ingo <ing### [at] homenl> wrote in message
> Doubleclick a .pov file in explorer. Pov starts but does not load the
file.
> This only happens when there is a space in the pov-file. (NT4)
>

> Ingo

Can you confirm this - under win95 there is a no problem double clicking on
long filenames with spaces, but if pov is set for single instance, double
clicking on a file once pov is running does no good (ie it doesn't open). If
pov is not set for single instance, then the file will open up in a second
instance of pov. I wonder if you have mistaken this for your reported
problem?