POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : self_portrait37KBb : Re: self_portrait37KBb Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:14:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: self_portrait37KBb
From: Peter Warren
Date: 25 Jan 2000 03:19:58
Message: <388d5cae@news.povray.org>

>Nice hat! Does it have anything to do with a certain Linux distro?

No. I wear a hat to keep my bald pate warm and the raindrops
off my specks. I like primary colors. No "religious" significance.

>That blue thing, is that a teardrop? In that case shouldn't it be
>transparent and refractive (along with the ice head?
Yea, it is. I will make it more water-like but I've found that
the more realistic I try to make it the less 'cooler' (effective)
the image becomes.

Thank for commenting Sig.

Peter Warren
war### [at] hotmailcom