POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Polyray vs Povray : Re: Polyray vs Povray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Polyray vs Povray
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 24 Jan 2000 18:23:47
Message: <388cdf03@news.povray.org>
Polyray is very similar to POV-Ray on the textual interface side, I used it
before I saw POV-Ray.  It never changed since I last used it years ago and POV
has progressed a lot beyond Polyray I'd say.  Alexander Enzmann, Polyray author,
is a POV Developer.  I had a tough time leaving Polyray, it was good too.

Bob