POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : format for documentation : Re: format for documentation Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:15:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: format for documentation
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 24 Jan 2000 09:31:50
Message: <388c6256@news.povray.org>
Nathan Kopp <Nat### [at] Koppcom> wrote ...

> What would be the desired format for MegaPov documentation for Windows and
> Unix?

I guess I worded that poorly.  I was hoping for answers like:
  "I use unix, and I'd like _____."
or
  "I use Windows, and I'd like ______."

For example, the Windows people might like HLP (if I can figure out how to
use it) or Wordpad, but the unix people might prefer HTML or PS.

Of course, I'll have to figure out some good primary format that both myself
and the Smellenbergh brothers can work on and then export/import to the
other formats.

-Nathan