POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Hey Xander, help : Hey Xander, help Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:30:22 EDT (-0400)
  Hey Xander, help
From: Steven Durham
Date: 24 Jan 2000 09:18:57
Message: <388c5f51@news.povray.org>
I can't get the plugin to render animations with POVRay. It works fine under
polray, but when I set it up for POV(see my reply to a previous posting) it
only renders the first frame. I opened the file exported to pov/scenes and
in a quick scan of it,I could find no clock instructions. Also, when
rendering to Pov the polyray render window is still rendering behind the POV
window. What am I doing wrong?

Steven