POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Landscape w/ clouds (~60 kb) : Re: Landscape w/ clouds - response Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:16:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Landscape w/ clouds - response
From: Peter Warren
Date: 24 Jan 2000 07:39:33
Message: <388c4805@news.povray.org>
Wow,
Quite an enthusiastic response to your beautiful image.

There does seem to be a quest for the Holy Grail of Clouds.

Thank you for the posting of the source, as well as mr. art's
prompt rendering.

It is obvious from your reply that you realize any limitation
of your work better than most.

Other than the banding in the middle level range of clouds
I can not see many problems.
For me the strongest aspect of this image is the representation
of the sun.

It almost hurts my eyes to look at it, but still I cannot turn away.

Good luck in further efforts!