POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hairdodo : Re: Hairdodo Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:15:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hairdodo
From: Peter Warren
Date: 24 Jan 2000 02:39:45
Message: <388c01c1@news.povray.org>
Remco de Korte wrote in message <388BA327.6340A869@xs4all.nl>...
>Inspired by Peter Warrens Hair-piece
I think it's great that one image can inspire another one that
is so different.  I must confess that it is a bit ironic for me to
talk about hair because as the old Irish expression goes:
"There is nothing between me and heaven."
I.e., I'm bald(ing).

>takes quite takes quite some time to render.
This seem to be a hair-problem. I remember when
I was working with Blob Man and added some hair
the render times just shot up.

This looks like it has some really good possibilities.
I'm impressed with the hair shadows.

As I said before, your great at caricatures.
BTW, nice unit.

Peter