POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Landscape w/ clouds (~60 kb) : Re: Landscape w/ clouds (61k bu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Landscape w/ clouds (61k bu)
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 23 Jan 2000 17:21:22
Message: <388b7ee2@news.povray.org>
"mr.art" <mr.### [at] gcinet> wrote in message news:388B60EA.9FB0DB93@gci.net...
> 3h 54m

    Is is just my monitor or is there a lot of banding that reminds me of
that layered cloud method?

> "Often the appearance of reality is more important
> than the reality of the appearance."
> Bill DeWitt 2000

    BTW, I'm glad you liked this little quote but I didn't make up the
concept. I heard something extremely similar and took it as my personal
motto with a slight change in the wording. If there is someone out there
who -did- make this up and you want to claim credit that is OK with me.