POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Public Beta 2 : Re: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Public Beta 2 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:34:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Public Beta 2
From:  jivvy
Date: 23 Jan 2000 16:44:54
Message: <388b7656@news.povray.org>
>>Now I'm afraid to tell Lutz I'm still having the same problem on occasion.
Same as Claire's.<<

You are not alone. ;)

Let me ask you this (to see if we can find a common thread) -- do you have
any 3.x plugins that need to be updated to 3.2?  (You'll know because when
you boot Moray, you get an error message for each one.)

I just cleaned up my system so those old dlls are gone (no more error
messages) and now I'm not having any success at all with duplicating the
problem (before it was happening, I just couldn't see any pattern in what
caused it to happen).

Of course, as soon as I send this message, I'm sure I'll go back to Moray
and it will happen again... but I have my fingers crossed that the old
plugins were a possible source for the problem.

Claire