POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Public Beta 2 : Re: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Public Beta 2 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:32:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Public Beta 2
From:  jivvy
Date: 23 Jan 2000 16:30:23
Message: <388b72ef@news.povray.org>
aargh... I'm still working on duplicating this, but criminy, I can't hit the
right combo.

however, I'm sitting here staring at Moray and there are two scenes in the
standard cam view, only one scene (the correct one) in the other three
views.  Until I hit redraw, the standard cam stays hosed.

I will say that 99% of the time, I'm selecting files from those listed on
the FILE dropdown menu (the ones that are the most recent four files that
have been opened).

If I come up with any more info, I'll let you know.

Claire