POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Public Beta 2 : Re: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Public Beta 2 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Public Beta 2
From:  jivvy
Date: 23 Jan 2000 16:18:51
Message: <388b703b@news.povray.org>
>>How do you open scenes? Does it happen with one specific method, or
with different method, or do you always open the scene in the same
way. As I mentioned we fixed a bug in PB1 that did cause exactly this
behaviour, are you seeing this in PB2?<<

Let me spend some time testing to see if I can duplicate.

>>multi-textures

hrmmm... maybe it's sleep deprivation, not a beta bug... it happend on
merged scenes/object -- the merge object would have a texture *identical* to
a textures in the open scene -- I'd tell it to use whatever texture there
was, but I'd end up with teal, teal_1, teal_2, etc.  let me do some checking
and get back to you.

Claire