POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Public Beta 2 : Re: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Public Beta 2 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:29:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.2 Public Beta 2
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 23 Jan 2000 13:12:13
Message: <388b43cc.5147982@194.174.214.110>
Hi Claire, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I have the same problem.  Unfortunately, it doesn't happen every time.
How do you open scenes? Does it happen with one specific method, or
with different method, or do you always open the scene in the same
way. As I mentioned we fixed a bug in PB1 that did cause exactly this
behaviour, are you seeing this in PB2?

> Personally, I'm more concerned about the multi-copies of textures when you
> merge objects/scenes.  I'm working in a large scene that I have broken up
> into smaller pieces.  When I put them together, well, it is a mess.  But, I
> know this is "beta" so I'll do my best to be patient. ;)
I'm not aware of any issues with multiple textures... can you
elaborate.

[Later]
Uhm, you say it is corrected, but we didn't change anything....<g>.
Just to be sure there are no outstanding issues here, what were you
referring to with the multi-copies of textures above?

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray