POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Abstrahere (~134kbau) : Re: Abstrahere (~134kbau) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:15:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Abstrahere (~134kbau)
From: Peter Warren
Date: 23 Jan 2000 08:16:45
Message: <388aff3d@news.povray.org>
I think Josh raises a really good point.

Your latin definition was very cool and made me think,
but to make an abstract image is, I believe, very difficult.

If you look at David Fontaine's "Guess how this was made"
it 'looks' abstract but it is, in fact just "Torus Play."
(albeit very good torus play.)

Anyway it's an interesting pic and I'm glad to hear you
say you are going to continue working on it.

Later,
Peter