POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : January 20-21 Eclipse (393KB before attach) : Re: January 20-21 Eclipse (393KB before attach) Server Time
21 Jul 2024 03:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: January 20-21 Eclipse (393KB before attach)
From: Peter Warren
Date: 23 Jan 2000 07:55:24
Message: <388afa3c@news.povray.org>
Hi Chris

Thanks to Sander I was able to see your very illustrative mpg.

When I tried to play your version off my hard drive Media
Player went looking for a web site.

>I rendered it in PovWin (Took 13 hours, far longer than the eclipse
itself!)
<grin>

>just go to www.kwansystems.org and read all about it.
This has always been a really great site. POV and Space Dynamics
is awesome. It is something I am very happy to have
archived on my hard drive. I only wish I had more time
to explore it. Someday, for sure.

Keep up the good work,
Peter Warren
war### [at] hotmailcom