POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : VRML, anyone? : VRML, anyone? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:27:18 EDT (-0400)
  VRML, anyone?
From: Ben Hamatake
Date: 27 Jan 2000 00:07:38
Message: <388FE2F6.482C@softhome.net>
Okay, I've been looking for a full week for something that I need and
I've come to this conclusion:  Moray was made to, at whatever cost, NOT
comply with anything close to VRML.  PLEASE HELP!!  Is there any export
plug-in to directly export from Moray to VRML, or perhaps from Moray to
ANY other 3D file type?  I've downloaded about every 3D file conversion
program, VRML editor, and other junk from all over the world.  The best
setup I've found is to design in Breeze, copy textures from the Moray
material editor, then export from Breeze to VRML.  It would be so much
easier and would produce such better quality  VRML to just take it
straight from Moray.  Thanks for all your time (if you read this far).

Ben Hamatake
ben### [at] softhomenet