POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Close Call (82KBbu) : Re: Close Call (82KBbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:19:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Close Call (82KBbu)
From: ryan mooney
Date: 27 Jan 2000 04:45:34
Message: <388EC474.B1FEE19B@earthlink.net>
I like the pink atmosphere ( haze ) around the planet... Who says it has to
blend or even match... but if it is going to change maybe it should just change
to a orange as it nears the planet surface... if you keep it... it still looks
good to me... you are creating a space scene... i'm sure lucas did it more than
once...
( people get to teck. i saw a  huge site on how the lightsaber should be like...
ect.. does it cast light... is it light or fire element ect... does it cast
shadows... ect... IT'S JUST A MOVIE...) anyway i'm babbling... see ya ...