POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Does AutoClock Modifier work on POV-Unix? : Does AutoClock Modifier work on POV-Unix? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  Does AutoClock Modifier work on POV-Unix?
From: J  Kim
Date: 26 Jan 2000 01:15:52
Message: <388E9140.12345EF5@mm.ewha.ac.kr>
Dear POV'ers:

 I've just installed the POV-ray on the Unix. I really appreciate all
the help from the POV experts.
Now, I'd like to know if I could run the ClockModifier by Chris Colefax
on this POV-ray on Unix.
(http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/clockmod.html)
Do I have to wait until the ClockModifier Unix version released?
Better yet, do I simply copy the source and compile as I did for the POV
unix?
I am quite new to this Unix system.
Thanks in advance,
Jong