POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eroded hills - work in progress [68k] : Re: Eroded hills - work in progress [68k] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:17:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eroded hills - work in progress [68k]
From: David Fontaine
Date: 25 Jan 2000 17:38:46
Message: <388E2332.A103AFD5@faricy.net>
> We have a winner ... ;-) as far goes for the technique. I used HFlab and
> the flow operator. It's real easy to make good results, but it helps to
> have a 650 Mhz PIII w/192 Mb RAM. *evil grin*

mumble grumble
Well we *may* get an Athlon sometime... a few days ago there were pricing
printouts all over the computer table meaning my dad has moved into the
"interested" phase. After another month he should move into the "comparison"
phase, and a month after that he should move into the "buy" phase. Unless of
course something causes him to go into "good things come to those who wait"
mode. ;-)

--
Homepage: http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/
 | \     |_       <dav### [at] faricynet>