POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Lamp and a Question <21k jpg> : Re: A Lamp and a Question <21k jpg> Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Lamp and a Question <21k jpg>
From: Josh English
Date: 25 Jan 2000 12:28:46
Message: <388DDD2D.56646D56@spiritone.com>
You could try adding no_shadow to the shade, then give the shade some amient
value to make it look like it's glowing from the inside, but that won't make a
defined shadow against the wall, so make a slightly smaller version that is grey
with high transmit value (but not 1) to create the shadow effect.

Just a guess at a workaround

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom