POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Hey Xander, help : Re: Hey Xander, help Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:29:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hey Xander, help
From: Alexander Enzmann
Date: 25 Jan 2000 00:17:57
Message: <388D33AB.E5859200@mitre.org>
Check that the GUI extension value got properly set for POV-Ray.  There
are a couple of hints in the docs.  There have been a couple of people
that had that fail.

The animation doesn't rely on POV-Ray's clock.  Each frame is generated
and rendered automatically by the plugin.  When you are done you either
have a series of image files or a single AVI file.

Yes, if you have POV-Ray set to render to a display as well as having
the plugin render to it's own display, you will see the image appear in
two windows at once (well, up to three if it is going to the Moray
window as well).

Xander