POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Venus_103KBbefore : Re: Venus_103KBbefore Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:13:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Venus_103KBbefore
From: David Fontaine
Date: 24 Jan 2000 16:57:03
Message: <388CC807.4A9F88AA@faricy.net>
>         Yes but how is CURTAIN defined? From what you said, I
> believe it was done in spatch and therefore it is made of
> bezier patches which can't be differenced...

Well, maybe it can't be differenced from an object, but objects can be
differenced from it, ie, you can cut holes in it and stuff. I did it
with my Black Seas Barracuda sails and they're made in sPatch. POV
complains about it but it works just fine.

--
Homepage: http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/
 | \     |_       <dav### [at] faricynet>
 |_/avid |ontaine      <ICQ 55354965>