POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eroded hills - work in progress [68k] : Re: Eroded hills - work in progress [68k] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eroded hills - work in progress [68k]
From: David Heys
Date: 24 Jan 2000 14:08:07
Message: <388C9F78.769434A8@gci.net>

Ken wrote:

> What to do with it ?  Well you could drop the camera a bit, add some stars
> in the background, then bury one of NASA's martian landing craft halfway
> into the surface. Call it "Mars Crash Lander".

No. No. :{)

Move the camera a bit to the right and drop it down some so we can see the
horizon while still looking at the same point in space. Cut a thin pathway
running up and around the face of the cliff. Build a sturdy, alien fortress up
on top of the mesa. Add in a bright nebula, moon or somesuch in the
background.

David
--
Keeper of the family pets.
"You want fish? I got fish. I got fish, and eels, and turtles, and snails, and