POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Good Object modeller : Re: Good Object modeller Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:28:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good Object modeller
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 24 Jan 2000 08:08:55
Message: <388C4F6A.DFC7B4D5@mninter.net>
Or, if you have the time to search around teh POV-Ray links site, look for the
Mops, which is a lovely NURBS modeler that only exports to RIB. Then, look
around on pov-ray links for something I think is called lily8- its a very nice
converter that'll convert RIB files to a more easily convertable format.(I've
found converting the RIBs to DXF works the best). This solution is entirely
free, so its a bit cheaper than a license for Rhino.

--
You Know You've Been Raytracing Too Long When:
 You see the movie credits going by instead of seeing Lenses by Panaflex