POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Megapov demo files : Re: Megapov demo files Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Megapov demo files
From: Mark Gordon
Date: 24 Jan 2000 00:15:20
Message: <388BE064.C2ADC314@mailbag.com>
Peter Popov wrote:

> I now have a working set of bash scripts which renders all demo files,
> converts them to jpg, creates jpg thumbnails, and makes a web page
> with thumbnails and filenames linking to full res images, as well as
> the output streams (fatal, render, warning and debug) for the file
> currently being rendered, as well as access to the file where verbose
> information is being piped. If you're interested (esp. Mark) I will
> post it here.

I'm certainly interested in your script.  I had problems with these
files as well and just renamed them rather than mess around with quotes;
I hadn't realized the extent of the problem.

Assuming your script is fairly generic (i.e. useful outside the context
of MegaPov), it might belong in povray.unix.

-Mark Gordon