POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : By the Power of Mouse and Disk (35kBU) : Re: By the Power of Mouse and Disk (35kBU) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:17:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: By the Power of Mouse and Disk (35kBU)
From: mr art
Date: 23 Jan 2000 23:55:19
Message: <388BDB4A.167D9FE0@gci.net>
By the power of Mouse and Disk, I call thee forth!
By the power of Keyboard and RAM, I call thee forth!
By the power of Bit and Byte, I call thee forth!
By the power of Net and Baud, I call thee forth!

And lo, through darkness and fog, trial and travail,
smoke and mirrors, the request appears.

--
Mr. Art

"Often the appearance of reality is more important
than the reality of the appearance."
Bill DeWitt 2000

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: