POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Landscape w/ clouds (~60 kb) : Re: Landscape w/ clouds - response Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:16:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Landscape w/ clouds - response
From: mr art
Date: 23 Jan 2000 13:21:39
Message: <388B46C2.1DCB19F3@gci.net>
I have started a 1024x576,AA 0.3 render on my
PII 400 w. 128M Ram machine. 48% done in 2h20m.

I left all settings as were as I don't know
what I am doing with the setup that you used.

The clouds still look good, but I cant see the
ground jet so who knows.

--
Mr. Art

"Often the appearance of reality is more important
than the reality of the appearance."
Bill DeWitt 2000