POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Butterfly (49 kb) : Butterfly (49 kb) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Butterfly (49 kb)
From: Mikael Carneholm
Date: 23 Jan 2000 11:37:12
Message: <388B2E36.3214DF80@ida.utb.hb.se>
My first in two ways:

- my first attempt at modeling something organic
- my first attempt at modeling something in Moray

It turned out to be a butterfly - built from 2 planar Bezier patches
that then was copied and mirrored(wings), and one cylindrical Bezier
patch (body).

Now all that's missing is some palm trees, some lianas, some stones, and
to animate the whole thing.... :)

Mikael Carneholm
Dep. of Computer Science and Business Administration

Personal homage:
http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
E-mail:
sa9### [at] idautbhbse