POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tower : Re: Tower Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tower
From: David Heys
Date: 22 Jan 2000 22:48:51
Message: <388A7689.89D9B47C@gci.net>
mr.art wrote:

> That would be called a defraction tower. And I think that the process
> is as you describe.

Actually, Chris was kind enough to explain how it works and his explanation makes
sense. Thanks for naming it for me though. <smile> It's interesting to see all the
little tidbits of information and trivia we all hold.

David
--
Keeper of the family pets.
"You want fish? I got fish. I got fish, and eels, and turtles, and snails, and