POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Winterreise : Re: Winterreise Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:15:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Winterreise
From: Andy Woodfin
Date: 22 Jan 2000 16:29:48
Message: <388A2234.3F3B5177@netzero.net>
Where can I get my hands on the tree macro? Is there a link still good for it?

Andy

--
Andy Woodfin

Get paid to surf the web. Costs nothing, I'm not kidding.
Please use my referral ID number (HXG020), because I get paid when you sign up
and surf. Be sure to tell all your friends who use the Internet -- the more
referrals we get, the more money we can earn. You can sign up with
AllAdvantage.com right away at
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=HXG020