POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hair_52KBbefore : Hair_52KBbefore Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Hair_52KBbefore
From: Peter Warren
Date: 22 Jan 2000 08:22:29
Message: <3889af15@news.povray.org>
When I first dl'ed "Fur generator" by Margus Ramst I thought it
was the greatest thing since sliced bread. This enthusiasm was
tempered a bit as I saw more slices than I could eat on my hard
drive (i.e. I'm not used to working with 20meg incs).

This is my interpretation via pov via fur macro of
the ancient Lingam/Yoni symbol.

There's tons 'wrong' with this pic but I dig it anyway.
So much so that I sent it to a few friends in LA and NY.

One of my friends in LA put it on a 'sticker'. So if it
ends up on the cover of the next Red Hot Chile Peppers (sp)
CD ("Not bloody likely!") there might be grounds for a law-
suit. If it ends up as the cover of the next Orgasmo single
(A realistic possibility) I will fight to give Margus co-credit.

Peter

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Fur_LYsm.jpg' (52 KB)