POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Landscape w/ clouds (~60 kb) : Re: Landscape w/ clouds (~60 kb) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:18:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Landscape w/ clouds (~60 kb)
From: Noah A
Date: 22 Jan 2000 13:57:06
Message: <3889FDC1.699A399@powersurfr.com>
the onset of the atmospheric effect after the first hill is too sudden it
would have even more of that vast fertile world look if you softened it up a
bit now as for a big render i cant tell but here are some tips

snow on back mountains
more of a textured grass
maybe flowers sprinkled with a macro or something (but not too heavy)
go out side and look at the sky between the clouds i dunno what's wrong with
yours but something is
consider adding a few tufts of grass up front for a bit more of a depth and it
will help with composition

i may come off as hard but frankly it's damn good but don't stop