POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tardis(unfinished) : Re: Tardis(unfinished) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tardis(unfinished)
From: mr art
Date: 22 Jan 2000 13:26:36
Message: <3889F673.D41C0954@gci.net>
t.a.r.d.s >time and relitive diminsion in space< more of a
well constructed craft that has the ability to change its
outward apperance as well as travle in time and space.
 This one was in the shop for repairs when Dr. Who 'borrowed' it.
 One of the things wrong with it was a broken chameleon circuit.
 Most of the time it was stuck as a police call box.

--
Mr. Art

"Often the appearance of reality is more important
than the reality of the appearance."
Bill DeWitt 2000