POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tardis(unfinished) : Re: Tardis(unfinished) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:14:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tardis(unfinished)
From: ryan mooney
Date: 23 Jan 2000 12:50:59
Message: <3889F033.B5D8A3FC@earthlink.net>
That i didn't know... I was wondering why it was a police box...? I'm not
quite a real fan, seeing how i only know a little about it but, it seems
to be one of my favorite ( only shows ) i watch... Among them : Most
cartoons ( Mainframe (comp.anim.) especially ), nature shows, the
Simpsons, & Star Trek...
Not sure witch are my fav. Movies have to give that more thought...