POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Landscape w/ clouds (~60 kb) : Re: Landscape w/ clouds (~60 kb) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Landscape w/ clouds (~60 kb)
From: Ken
Date: 22 Jan 2000 10:02:33
Message: <3889C5D5.20AA2BF3@pacbell.net>
Abe wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Another landscape. Clouds are scattering media type 3 used in MegaPOV
> (if you're reading this Nathan, thanks much for your media work!).
> Terrain was generated in HF-lab. Since I am working from an LCD monitor,
> the colors may be a bit off. Post processing note: this image here was
> reduced about 75% from the original render.
>
> Any comments appreciated, esp. in regards to atmos/cloud color, contrast
> and gamma (again my monitor).
>
> Abe

If this is really the output from POV-Ray I can only say
"Look out Terragen !!!". This image is fantastic. I would
really like to see a higher resolution image of this and
the source if at all possible. Render stats would also
be appreciated.

On my system your output is right on the money and I wouldn't
change a thing were I you.

WoW !

Wee !