POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3 versions of a sunrise (~150 kb) : Re: 3 versions of a sunrise (~150 kb) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:17:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3 versions of a sunrise (~150 kb)
From: Abe
Date: 21 Jan 2000 16:16:11
Message: <3888CC7E.497A4074@taconic.net>
Steve,

Mmm yes. It's there; the tea biscuit effect. I was concentrating on the
flare and such, and neglected to think about that. You've got sharp eyes
btw. Well, I suppose one could solve the problem by using a _very_ large
sun-distance to camera-height-above-surface ratio, a finite polygon
plane or a very large (planetary) sphere for the surface etc.

Anyway, thanks for pointing that out. I might not have noticed and built
a scene around it!

Abe