POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : real looking sun : Re: real looking sun Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: real looking sun
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 21 Jan 2000 09:22:42
Message: <38886B17.261D308B@xs4all.nl>
Brian & Lois Bivolcic wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Here's my version of a real looking sun.
> Any comments.
> Brian

It looks good.

Something occurred to me (oh wow!): most of the time you can't see the
sun (in real life I mean)! Or, you could have one good look at it and
never see it again. If you try to make a photo with the sun in it you'll
need some heavy filters. In this case you have the atmosphere as filter.

What seems strange to me is:
Why is the sky all pink when the sun is still white(ish)?

After all this I still say: it looks good :)

Remco