POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : January 20-21 Eclipse (393KB before attach) : Re: January 20-21 Eclipse (393KB before attach) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 21:27:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: January 20-21 Eclipse (393KB before attach)
From: Sander
Date: 21 Jan 2000 08:19:31
Message: <38885ce3@news.povray.org>
Hi Chris,

I forgot to tell you that I couldn't see your mpg with the MS mediaplayer. I
did see it using MainActor and I changed it into a slightly larger mpg that
*could* be seen in MP.
I think it is a beautiful animation: this way I could see the eclipse
anyway. We had a thick layer of clouds...

--
Regards,
Sander

Chris Jeppesen <chr### [at] digiquillcom> schreef in berichtnieuws
3887caab@news.povray.org...
> A view of the lunar eclipse happening as I type (darn clouds!) from an
> unusual prespective... close to the sun, through a telephoto lens.
Remember