POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Venus_103KBbefore : Re: Venus_103KBbefore Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Venus_103KBbefore
From: Peter Warren
Date: 21 Jan 2000 08:06:09
Message: <388859c1@news.povray.org>
Remko

I just saw your post and I am speechless (There is a first
time for everything.)
Before I post this I will go over your message in detail.
-------------
Your mention of Jasper Johns (perhaps best know for his
recent appearance on The Simpson's),and, IMHO, my country's
greatest living painter, is both a testament to your artistic
sensibility and a proof that my image(s) is(are) a success.

For this I thank you. I would be saddened if you were
ever in my neighborhood (the University District of Seattle
Washington, USA) and we did not share a word or two.

Such a well told tale you tell of these Greek painters.
There is a similar story about Michelangelo, a fish and
a staircase. But it is late.

I have "issues" with Escher. Another time, perhaps.

#declare THANKS = insert_your_native_language

Peter

"The prisoner meets the muppet hi-fi,
 North of Watford Junction.
 We get in but we don't have fun