POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov 0.3 hangs on demos/media/mediaphot.ini : Re: MegaPov 0.3 hangs on demos/media/mediaphot.ini Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:14:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov 0.3 hangs on demos/media/mediaphot.ini
From: Axel Hecht
Date: 20 Jan 2000 07:31:07
Message: <3887000E.760E6FC7@numerik.uni-kiel.de>
Sorry folks and thanx to all those who have replied.
I was to quick, and pov to slow.
I checked back with size 100 and it went fairly well. Now all I have to
do is to find out, which of my compiles is faster :-)

To the signal handling:
The ^C was not the last thing I got from pov, so the signal handling
seems to be ok. It gave all rendering statistics etal.

Bye

Axel