POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Order from chaos : Order from chaos Server Time
20 Jul 2024 21:30:39 EDT (-0400)
  Order from chaos
From: Spock
Date: 19 Jan 2000 09:55:04
Message: <3885d048@news.povray.org>
I told each bean that it loved the origin (linear force) but hated all
the other beans (1/distance inverse force).  I gave them all random
starting positions and random velocity vectors and started iterating.

The result was a 1.3MB animated GIF, too big to post so I put it on
my web page (http://members.home.net/spock19) instead. This is the
last frame.  Looks like the beans decided to tessellate a sphere...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Spring89.jpg' (19 KB)

Preview of image 'Spring89.jpg'