POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Proceedural Mona Lisa : Re: A Proceedural Mona Lisa Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:16:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Proceedural Mona Lisa
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 19 Jan 2000 12:17:06
Message: <3885F2A6.BD6F1878@geocities.com>
Steve wrote:

> >I've got a basic version working in Java now, so you can use it on Linux.
> >
> >Anyone interested?
>
> Yes.

Look for it very soon (i.e. the end of this week). I just need to add some
command-line parsing so you can feed it different paramerters.

I also told Andy I'd volunteer to be the maintainer if he wanted to GPL his
program. Since that discussion, he has, so we can all benefit from his work.
I'll probably have an intro page up later today.

--
"My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box" - W.A.Y.