POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Isosurfaces and CSG intersection problem. : Re: Isosurfaces and CSG intersection problem. Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:14:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurfaces and CSG intersection problem.
From: omniVERSE
Date: 19 Jan 2000 05:47:22
Message: <3885963a@news.povray.org>
I just tried it out by defining some numbers for your macro and all and it seems
to be the bounding sphere you used.  Try increasing the radius to 5 instead of
1.2 and see if it's changed for the better or not.  I first went through
everything else I could think to try and that was the last thing.

Bob