POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Function Media : Re: Function Media Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Function Media
From: ryan mooney
Date: 20 Jan 2000 01:10:04
Message: <38855766.7F2F4F07@earthlink.net>
Thanks For the lengthy, but most use full instructions...

- Acclimate yourself to the new editor and it's features.
It doesn't store the preferences in the scene file, like the official
version.

Sob...Sob... :(

And things are organized a bit differently. I might try to compile a
version
using the official Mac GUI sometime in the future, if there is any
interest.

Yes most anticipated interest on my part... The editor layout/interface is
the biggest turn off to me...
Also the pict out put would be better suited, for the mac, in simple text
form...
Also the option to save and save.as in the preview window of the pict
output i use quite often...

Thanks Again

 Mr.Moon...