POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Guess how it was made (55k) : Re: We may have a weiner... Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: We may have a weiner...
From:  jivvy
Date: 19 Jan 2000 00:40:55
Message: <38854e67@news.povray.org>
Well, I just read your message to non### [at] nonecom, so I know mine is not exact
duplicate of yours -- I *did* put the lights on the opposite sides of the
torus.

What I couldn't get were the colors you got -- I got close by killing all
diffuse light on the torus, but I couldn't get the true colors... all the
lights blended way too much and got muddy.

But I had a goodly bit of fun trying -- I'm a big fan of abstract work and
reflections and I had never played around inside a torus... lots of
interesting images in that there torus. ;)

Claire