POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eye from updated utility TGAMosaic [48kB] : Eye from updated utility TGAMosaic [48kB] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Eye from updated utility TGAMosaic [48kB]
From: Andrew Woodfin
Date: 18 Jan 2000 19:49:52
Message: <388508D1.97702CA2@uncc.edu>
The scene file for this was created by a newly updated version of my
utiltity TGAMosaic, which will generate a mosaic from the original image
made up of a variety of objects. The update allows you to wrap the
mosaic around a cylinder. The eye in the top left is the original image
in this case. If you want to download the utility, go to my webpage at
http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~adwoodfi . It should also be posted in
p.b.utilities .

All my love,
Andy

--

--------------------
"I'm going to New York to try to break into public television!"

Andrew Woodfin
UNC Charlotte Center for Precision Metrology
adw### [at] unccedu | http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~adwoodfi

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'eyes.jpg' (48 KB)