POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : AAAARGH!!!! <37k jpg> : Re: Whew! Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Whew!
From: DirkBoy
Date: 18 Jan 2000 15:08:45
Message: <3884c84d@news.povray.org>
Windows 98? You can disable that Task Manager BS altogether. Run the
'msconfig' program. It allows you to turn off startup programs. Like that
useless FindFast that comes with office. Or one of the two copies of your
power profile that insist on running. It's an easy way to get a hold of the
running procs, and save some RAM.

Dirk

--

Derek Stark