POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Brick wall and paving stones macros (~80kb) : Re: Brick wall and paving stones macros (~80kb) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Brick wall and paving stones macros (~80kb)
From: Sander
Date: 18 Jan 2000 08:44:55
Message: <38846e57@news.povray.org>
Now re-reading my post it seems very unclear to me too!
What I am after is a floor with long rows of stones having equal widths but
lengths differing slightly and randomly. Like:
This would result in rows of stones that are all different from each
other....

--
Regards,
Sander

Gail Shaw <gsh### [at] monotixcoza> schreef in berichtnieuws
38840a95@news.povray.org...