POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Proceedural Mona Lisa : Re: A Proceedural Mona Lisa Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:16:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Proceedural Mona Lisa
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 18 Jan 2000 02:53:34
Message: <38841D1B.B0B1126D@geocities.com>
Ken wrote:

> "Jon A. Cruz" wrote:
>
> > I've got a basic version working in Java now, so you can use it on Linux.
>
> Did you get a hold of Andy on this or is it your own creation ?
>
> > Anyone interested?
>
> Even if the people here are not interested if you put it up on a web page
> I am sure that I can promote it through the povray.org links pages.

I've started talking with Andy, but the basic stuff I just did was my own for
now. Mainly reading the Targa file. I'll probably have it support other input
formats also. I'll probably get a page going in the next few days.

--
"My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box" - W.A.Y.